MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ILX Group’s accredited MoV® Foundation e-learning course covers all aspects of the MoV® guidance. Using voice, animation and activities,the course takes approximately 6 hours to complete which is equivalent to a 2-day workshop.
The main body of the course consists of 11 sessions which cover MoV® Principles, Processes and Techniques. It also covers MoV® Approach and Implementation, the MoV® Environment, Embedding MoV® and the MoV® Guidance Appendices.
- An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates
- Increased retention of learning
- Less time taken to learn
- Increased control and visibility of progress and achievement
- Reduced travel costs
- Accessible from any location
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that e-learning is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our courseware offers training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of e-learning makes it a compelling option for training. Delegates gain the knowledge that they need and the training can be targeted at specific individual requirements, any time, any place. Delegates also learn at their own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required during the course and as a refresher.
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV®
- studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
- Programme Managers – responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
- Project Managers – responsible for delivering products
- from their projects that represent the best value for
- money solutions
- Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV® studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organisation
- 12 months online access to our accredited MoV® Foundation course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put MoV® into practice
- MoV® Foundation mock exam revision tool
- Official MoV® manual
- MoV® Foundation exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam can be taken online or at a location from our extensive schedule.
- The purpose and structure of the course
- The format and style of the MoV® examination
Introduction to MoV®
- The relationship between MoV® and other best practice management products
- Definition of “value”
- Description of MoV® in terms of terms of “what it is”,“where it can be used”, “when it should be used” and finally “what is involved in its use”
- Description of the 7 MoV principles
- Description of the 7 MoV processes
- Function Analysis
- Function Cost Analysis
- Value Engineering and Analysis
- Other common techniques often used in MoV®
MoV® Approach & Implementation
- Description of a generic process around which a study can be structured
- Description of the relationships between the MoV® study leader and the rest of the team
- Description of the external and internal factors that affect MoV® policies and strategies
- Description of the considerations for the portfolio, programme, project and operational environments
- Overview of the embedding process
- Key benefits of embeddingMoV®
- Key steps of embeddingMoV®
- Roles and responsibilities required when usingMoV®
- Overcoming barriers to implementation
- MoV® documents
- MoV® toolbox
- MoV® health check
- MoV® maturity modelling
MoV® Foundation Examination Technique
- How to approach the MoV® examination
MoV® Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the MoV examination and timed to assist your preparation.
View the course demo here-
All MoV®Foundation Online courses on this page are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited
MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.