M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ILX Group’s accredited M_o_R® Foundation e-learning covers all aspects of the M_o_R® guidance using voice-over, animation and activities, the course takes approximately 12 hours to complete which is equivalent to a three day workshop.
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
What are the Benefits?
- An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates
- Increased retention of learning
- Increased control and visibility of progress and achievement
- Accessible from any location
- 12 months online access to our accredited M_o_R® Foundation
- Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put M_o_R® into practice
- M_o_R® Foundation mock exam revision tool
- Official M_o_R® manual
- M_o_R® Foundation exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam can be taken online or at a location from our extensive schedule.
Who is this course for?
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk
- Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
- The purpose of the M_o_R® Guide
- What is Risk Management and why is it important?
- Corporate Governance and Internal Control
- Where and when should Risk Management be applied?
- Risk Specialisms
- AXELOS Best Practice guidance
- An overview and introduction to the structure of M_o_R®
- An introduction to the Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing and Perspectives contained in the Management of Risk guidance
- A detailed review of the 8 principles which underpin the M_o_R® guidance
- A look at the set of documentation which support the M_o_R® approach, including the Risk Management policy, process guide, strategies and so on
- The 4 main M_o_R® processes of Identify, Assess,Plan and Implement, along with the process inputs,outputs, goals, tasks and techniques involved
Embedding & Reviewing M_o_R®
- This session looks at changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of Risk Management, along with establishing opportunities for change
- The M_o_R® guidance describes the context of Risk Management from 4 different organisational perspectives. These are Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational and this session looks at each in some detail
M_o_R® Health Check & Maturity Model
- M_o_R® Health check tool, its purpose, process and framework
- An introduction to the Management of Risk maturity model, its use, composition and the benefits
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of Business continuity, Incident and crisis, Health and safety, Security and Financial risk
M_o_R® Foundation Exam Technique
- How to approach the M_o_R examination
M_o_R® Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the M_o_R® Examination and timed to assist your preparation
View the course demo here-
All M_o_R®Foundation Online courses on this page are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited
M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.