For many managers the ideas of conducting performance appraisal fills them with dread. This is unfortunate, as performance appraisal is a crucial element of the overall performance management process and, as such, generates many benefits for the individual, the line manager and the organisation.
This course will enable the learner to approach performance appraisal more positively having gained an understanding of the purpose, content and structure of the process.
He or she will also buy into the importance of performance appraisal having appreciated the many benefits that emerge from it.
‘An Overview of Performance Appraisal’ forms an essential foundation for all managers with line responsibility for performance appraisal, enabling them to derive maximum benefit from the other courses in the series.
- What is Performance Appraisal?
- Performance Appraisal - The Benefits to the Individual
- Performance Appraisal - The Benefits to the Manager
- Performance Appraisal - The Benefits to the Organisation
- Key Elements of an Effective Performance Appraisal
- The Structure of a Performance Appraisal Discussion
- The Importance of Appraisal Skills
- Any manager with line responsibility for performance appraisal
View the course demo here-