This course contains a series of 18 videos which discuss topics relating to the management of teams and the dynamics within them.
The 13 videos that make up this course are:
- Creating accountability in teams
- Encouraging creativity in teams
- Managing young people - What's different?
- Play chess, not draughts
- Resolving conflict in teams
- Should I worry about conflict in my team?
- The bullied manager
- When do I use my authority to resolve conflict?
- How do I build trust?
- How do I deal with mobile phone use at work?
- How do I identify good and bad conflict in my team?
- How do I prevent conflict in my team?
- How do I use flexibility when managing young people?
- Do I delegate effectively?
- How do I motivate my whole team?
- How do I decide to whom I should delegate
- How do I decide what tasks to delegate?
- How do I maximise the chances of achieving team goals